Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Easter Dinner Dissapointment

Over Easter, I went over to my grandmothers house to eat Easter dinner. Unfortunately, I did not really get to make anything spectacular. I was planning on making a quiche with bacon and cheese, but my mom didn't want me to make anything. So then I had to ask my grandmother if I could do anything at all. I ended up frying potatoes and making baked beans, bushes to be specific. It did taste delicious, but I wanted to do more.

I had to move on Friday over spring break, so packing the house was very stressful. The only food I had in the house for two was bacon, eggs and Orange juice. I don't think I've ever eaten so much bacon in my life. I'm only complaining a little bit, because my tastes buds were getting bored.

The most recent food item I made was yesterday. I cook almost everyday, since my moms goes to work and doesn't come home until later. I can wait sometimes, but I get very hungry. I seared chickens in a pan and made a cheesy baked Potatoe. See, I don't like a plain baked potatoes. So what I do is that I cut up the potatoes and mix butter and cheese together. It taste really good. It is an easy and fatty recipe.

What am I planning next? I am not super sure, but I want to create something complicated. I have  made a lot of simple dishes and only a couple of complex ones. I can not wait to see if this ends out great or ends in a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment